Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern BPod's relationship with you in relation to this website.
• You agree that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to access and to use this Web Site and the content, data and information contained herein.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
• You agree that the reservations facilities of this Site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You understand that overuse or abuse of the reservation facilities of this Site may result in your being denied access to such facilities. For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of rates, products, and services. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this Site.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Except where prohibited by law, in no event shall Best Western International be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including loss of profits or data, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising out of the use or performance of the Site or the Content, or the performance or non-performance by best western or any third party providers of products or services related to this Site. This limitation of liability shall apply regardless of whether the claim asserted is based on contract, negligence, or any other theory of recovery, even if Best Western International has been advised of the possibility of such damages. • Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Philippines.
When in Boracay, it's always a pleasure of two worlds--- one of the most uniquely vibrant party cultures in the world and the unrivalled serenity that nature can offer. B Pod is best for both.
Located at a prime beachfront property in Station 3, B Pod is a newly-built, eight-room hotel that offers boutique-style comforts at budget rates.
Designed and furnished with guests' comfort and well-being in mind, this modern Filipino-inspired beachfront hotel is within a sandy stroll to the entertainment and nightlife circuit. You can also have your own party scene right in the hotel at the OSOM beer pong bar, rated hot among Boracay's throb spots. For guests who want a laidback vacation and simply enjoy the world-famous White Beach, the beach is right outside the hotel doorstep. Here, guests can relax to the sounds of the surf and take in the amazing view of the white powdery sand and crystal blue waters from the private balconies.
At B Pod, the rooms called "pods" are well-appointed suites that can accommodate anywhere from two to six guests. Each pod is fully air-conditioned and equipped with stylish and efficient amenities to maximize guests' comfort, such as cable-equipped LED television, iPod dock, compact refrigerator, and personal digital safe. Comfortable hotel beds swathed in 100% cotton sheets and soft and fluffy pillows will help ensure you find sweet slumber. All pods have their own private toilet and shower with hot and cold water, supplied with a fresh set of towels and essential toiletries for each guest.
B Pod is also known for its very own OSOM, a beer pong bar that ignites the social vibe in the once sleepy corners of Station 3. The hotel also has a sun deck and sand pod where friends and drinks mix really well. Other amenities include free Wi-Fi connection, 100% back-up power, and 24-hour security with CCTV. The hotel staff will also gladly arrange other services and special requests such as boat transfers, outdoor activities, laundry or dry cleaning, and room service.
Truly, B Pod provides everything you want in a satisfying island vacation. Make it your own private pod in Boracay.
Be pumped, be pampered. Be in Boracay, be in B Pod.