Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern BPod's relationship with you in relation to this website.
• You agree that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to access and to use this Web Site and the content, data and information contained herein.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
• You agree that the reservations facilities of this Site shall be used only to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act. You understand that overuse or abuse of the reservation facilities of this Site may result in your being denied access to such facilities. For any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with all rules and restrictions regarding availability of rates, products, and services. You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of this Site.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Except where prohibited by law, in no event shall Best Western International be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including loss of profits or data, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising out of the use or performance of the Site or the Content, or the performance or non-performance by best western or any third party providers of products or services related to this Site. This limitation of liability shall apply regardless of whether the claim asserted is based on contract, negligence, or any other theory of recovery, even if Best Western International has been advised of the possibility of such damages. • Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Philippines.
Take any flight to Kalibo or Caticlan. If you're arriving in Kalibo, take a bus or van that will bring you to Caticlan Jetty Port. The trip usually takes 1 hour and 45 minutes. For Caticlan passengers, take a 5-minute ride on a motorized tricycle or van to the Jetty port.
If you're planning to take a bus or car via ferry or "Ro-ro", or opting for a cheaper fare, you can check local shipping lines that offer the Caticlan route. When you reach the Caticlan Port, take short boat ride to Boracay Island.
Once you arrived at the Cagban or Tabisaan Jetty Port in Boracay Island, take another tricycle ride to Station 3 (near Asya Premier Suites). B Pod is a block from the main service road. But for further convenience, you may alos request in advance for a service transfer at the hotel.